SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Endings!

A few of us took a trip last week to get a spa treatment. It is a private spa we belong to, but I hadn’t been in several months. I will not wait that long ever again!
The treatments were spectacular with a wonderful facial treatment and a waxing that actually didn’t have any pain.
But then there was Genny and her wonderful hands. She gave massages that just were out of this world. She worked on my back and legs until I thought I would have an orgasm.
Then she worked on the rest of my body - and I did. I think I am in love. Guess I am addicted to a good "O". LOL
Love you guys. Come see me in Fla. or at my website for some hot times www.j-erotica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment